My Poems

Friday, August 27, 2010

Today was a good day SOMEWHAT

Well its 1am and not tired one bit I hate this when there are days I can sleep and days I cant. Its my fault because when I woke up at 8 to get kids ready I was exhausted these darn increase in my meds are killing me.Now I understand why my mom was always tired when she lived with us and had no energy. So I took a nap from 9am till about 2pm but I will be heading to bed soon. Just wanted to let others know today was an okay day. I think I was depressed some thinking about stuff but going out with my family and doing something was nice. I just wish the kids would behave alot better. But they are kids and they will act like that. I love my husband to death he always knows how to make me smile. I dont know what I would do without him in my life. I am debating on doing my therapy since its going to cost me $120 a month but Tom seems to think I need it and hes right. It will take some time getting use to the group meetings but its good for me. I just want to be better and not worry so much. Tom had been applying at numerous jobs and I hope someone calls him back because I want nothing but for him to be happy. I pray someone calls him back to give him a job interview and gives him a job he is worth. I am thankful he has a job BUT he hates it has for years. He is way underpaid and I dont mean just by a few dollars I mean by about 40% he isnt appreciated for his job and he has really lazy people who work there. But its a job so thats always good but I want nothing for him to be happy. Other then that I have nothing more to say but I hope everyone has a good weekend

No comments: