My Poems

Monday, September 6, 2010

Update

Well its been a week since I wrote on this. I have been to 2 therapy sessions and 2 grps so far and not sure what to think about it. Some of the woman in my group are really bad off. It saddens me to see them that way. I am lucky to have the support of my husband who has always been there for me. I know it will take time but I have fears of crowds and people and going to group is hard I am not one to open up. Its hard to talk to my therapist to cause I dont like talking about stuff. But I have to do this to get better. For the last three days I have slept so much because I am so tired and exhausted but also its an excuse so I dont have to deal with anything. I have my 3rd therapy session on Wed then group is next day. I have thought about quitting due to the fact I cant really afford it and not sure if its going to do me any good.

No comments: