My Poems

Monday, September 27, 2010

Been awhile since I wrote on here

Been doing therapy for a month now have wanted to quit a few times due to the copay I pay each time. I did miss my group Thursday cause I wasnt in the mood to go which I should of went. I hadnt had any bad days for awhile but Wednesday and Thursday were very bad. I cried off and on and had some thoughts that is why I am going to therapy so I can learn skills to overcome that. Living with BPD is not easy you constantly worry what others are thinking and its hard to trust others. The only person I can trust is my husband hes been with me for 14yrs and always stuck by my side. I love him dearly hes my best friend but I wish I had a female best friend. I have tried to make friends in the past but I always get hurt so dont want to be disapointed again. Well thought I would update you all.

Oh I broke down and let my oldest get a baby hamster probably shouldn't have but it was her birthday money don't see how its any harm but we do have 6 other pets I love animals they are therapeutic for me.

No comments: